Friday 14 August 2009

Some sketches that I promised

This is a drawing I did for the morphing idea. Its the first part where the girl is sitting thinking and about to turn her head to look out the window.

I made her look young and in an uncomfortable position to show how uncomfortable she is with herself and to try and emphasise how she wants to be free. I don't know if I explained that right but it makes sense to me :p

I am not happy with how I drew her fingers or her feet and I think the angles are off so I will have to work on that.

These cats were for any of my ideas involving a cat really. The top cat was based on this fluffy black and white cat that keeps trying to sneak in my house. I sat in the garden drawing it as she went around me and kept trying to nuzzle into me. I had another go making her look thinner below it but I'm just not feeling it. Like somethings wrong with it but I don't know what. Maybe the eyes.

The spotted cat is a bengal based on my kitten, Remus. Its my favourite of all the drawings. I did it as Remus looks all proud like this when he takes his toys off the sofa.

The bottom cat is based on the normal domestic cats that roam around my garden. I also really like these drawings as they are simple but look right. I am also a fan of just dot for eyes so thats another reason why I like them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment