Thursday 11 March 2010

Advice for Humans

I forgot to post this up a while ago but its another page from Frostymoon's website but this time its Advice for Humans done in a cats point of view.

Its funny and definitely rules that Remus would give me. Just possibly include claws. Although, he is learning not to use claws... finally!


*****************************


Advice for Humans

We all Know that Cats are the kings & Queens of the house, here are some Rules that they wrote for us humans to abide by.

1. If I like it, or dont like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth/paw/body/next to me, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I am chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it looks like it's mine, or yours it's mine.

8. If I saw it first or last, it's mine.

9. If you are playing/touching/eating/looking at something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If it's broken or tastes yukky, it's yours.


http://www.frostymoon.co.uk/18.html

1 comment:

  1. lol

    thats really funny every time i read it i can't help giggling

    ReplyDelete