Monday 27 April 2009

Idea - Cat , The Fish Shop Cat? - Simon's Cat

I have been thinking about what I would enjoy to do and I decided that I want to do something with animals or an animal. Cats are my favourite animal. Making a short with a cat would make it easier as cats are always around and studying their movements would be easier than some animals. Cats is also one of my obsessions and if you know what its like to have Asperger Syndrome and an obsession you will know it takes over everything and you know as much as you can about that subject. This would make me fully interested in my project and more likely to keep up my blog and research.

Already there is a 'Just So Story' about a cat called ‘The Cat that Walked by Himself’ but I have been thinking about coming up with my own story. I really like the ‘Simon's Cat’ animations and was thinking about doing something similar. One of the Simon's Cat animations is below.



I could even go back to my idea in first year about the fish shop cat who tries to get his food tin open.

No comments:

Post a Comment