Wednesday 10 June 2009

Oh another idea - Get rid of it!

I live with a guy called Matt and he is forever getting rid of spiders for me. So it could start with me screaming and runs in. Theres a giant spider at the top of the stairs. He then slumps back to the kitchen and grabs a glass and puts it out.

(This happened the other day).

Matt walks into the hall and makes a gasp. I turn and look and hes just pointing at the top of the stairs. I panic and tell him oh my god theres another huge spider get rid of it.etc. He just starts saying making noises and telling me to look theres something there. I daren't move to look just incase its a nasty trick.
Suddenly I hear small taps down the stairs and shuffle back on the sofa further away. Suddenly a little cats head pops round the wall and meows (its a local cat that likes to sneak into our house when our backs are turned). I relax and zoom forward to stroke it and matt cowers away. The cat moves to him, arches its back and meows. He shouts and begs me to remove it, i'm too buys laughing so he attempts to get it outside by telling it and it just comes more in the room, he runs outside and calls, it comes but stops in the door so hes now outside and the cats in the doorway. He then comes back with the cat following and threatens to never remove spiders again if I don't remove the cat so I do.


I thought that if I cut bits out and change a few things it would be a great litle short. Its got few characters, comedy, is short and would be fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment