Tuesday 26 January 2010

Idea for how to get unstuck with a story idea!

Just thought of a great way of getting ideas. I posted on a cat forum asking for any ideas for my story. This is a good idea as the idea of the story is for it to relate to cat owners and if the ideas come from them then its pretty likely it will :)

Below is the link to the forum post.

pet forums - cat chat - animated cat story help



Jay kindly looked at the stories on here and really helped seeing why my stories don't feel right. He reckons it just needs adapting so that the cat is the centre of attention and that my mum is atm with the fish tank being the main focus.
The cat is kinda a sidekick to it all.

Its true and that is probably whats wrong so I'm going to wait for more responses from my forum post and write some more but with the cat being the main focus this time. Thanks again Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment