Friday 11 December 2009

I got a reply from Simon's Cat

Below is the reply I received when I asked Simon Tofield if I could ask him some questions about the processes, inspiration.etc. of Simon's Cat. Bit dissapointed that he is too busy but it's understandable. He did say that he is unable to help till things quieten down though so you never know, I might still get the help I really wanted :D Thank you Simon for getting back to me and I'm glad that you liked my blog.


*******************************************


Hi Emma,

I had a look at your blog. Very interesting! Thanks for finding Simon's Cat worth mentioning.

After seeing your hard work and dedication it's with regret that I have to say that Simon is unable to assist you at this time.

Ideally he would love to help everyone interested with animation and cats, but due to a large number of prior obligations he is currently engaged in, he is unable to help till things quieten down.

Good luck. I look forward to seeing where you take Remus.

Kind regards,
Simon's Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment