Wednesday 16 December 2009

Plan of the Week

Seen as my dissertation has been handed in and I won't get it back this week I will focus on my project. I have decided that I will go with my Fish Shop idea but with a flat above as a possible advancement depends on what stories I come up with and if any would suit a home instead. Any way, below is my plan.

Wednesday

* Christmas Party in the Studio
* Do more designs for my cat character

Thursday
* Take photos of pet shops and make a collage/display of them.
* Do some designs for my fish shop
* Uni - Karen Dissertation Lecture
* Do some concept art

Friday
* Do more concept art
* Do model sheets for cat
* Look at human character (people have said to have me as the main person in the shorts but have Matt as another member of staff)
* HUMCC Christmas Party

Saturday

(Will probably be dead today)
* Do some self portrait caricatures

Sunday
* Do some caricatures of Matt
* Design my people characters

No comments:

Post a Comment