Sunday 9 May 2010

Cool Cat Walk body

Here is what I've done so far today. Bit annoyed that I overslept as wanted to get this done today, just means I will be up late tonight instead.

As you can see I've kind of made his walk into a bit of dance with his back legs doing a double take when he puts one of them down. I'm hoping it will look right when it's done as at the moment I'm not too sure. It does look like hes dancing to a beat. I was imagining how people who think they're cool whistle and walk in time to it or walk in time to music there listening to. I was thinking maybe Remus could be whistling or humming but that might go a bit too far for what I wanted from him. I think I still stuck to my idea of giving him a slightly anthropomorphic walk here as I've never seen a cat walk like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment