Wednesday 12 May 2010

Rub on Owner

I've had a bad day trying to animate. My heads not been in the right place so drawing and thinking of transitions was really difficult. Any way, here is today's progress. I know theres no head. Due to my problems today I got stuck trying to work out how it would go past the arm, I'll work it out tomorrow when I'll hopefully be thinking right.

Oh and the person is meant to be still. I was just using it as a reference for where my girl will roughly be. It also looks like he's doing this off the desk but the girl will be in a slight slouch so really you need to ignore the straightness of the person. She will actually be sitting slighty sideways so Remus will be rubbing her arm and then slightly along her side.
I also noticed I deleted a frame by accident so theres a slight jump near the beginning.

Next he lifts his back rubbing against the girl, as he's lowering his back, the girl gets sick of it and pushes him along the desk with the side of her arm. I'm still thinking how the cat will move along the desk while being pushed along. I think it means another test that will annoy Remus.



I didn't really like how long and slow the walk at the beginning is as he is leaping before this so here is a version with the beginning cut down and changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment