Sunday 30 May 2010

Look, Climb up, Little Walk, Meow

Well, this is what I've done from coming home instead of doing the rest of the Maggot Run (Gutted about it by the way! Really wanted to do it all. Annoys me that everyone else got to do the rest of the treasure hunt on great biking roads, having loads of fun while I'm stuck indoors doing work.)

Any way, you can probably guess what bit this is for. I made the first bit a bit spooky with a kind of exorcist feel with the stiff, straight look up and down. Thought it would be something a bit different from how I've done the rest of the animation. I also thought I'd pop in a blink.

Oh and sorry for no videos while I was making it and only showing you it all done. Just got into it and forgot to export any, even forgot to do progress saves. Lucky I'm happy with the final thing.

Is it just me or does he look cuter in this bit. Maybe its just because I actually added the pupil in this one. Yeah, that would make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment