Monday 31 May 2010

My Bits so far

I'm not going to have enough time to do the last bit with the sandwich gag in time for my hand-in but I fully intend on finishing. I worked too hard on it to not!

Any way, here are my bits so far. Some have no backgrounds or props missing but that will be fixed.



Missing from this is Remus' tail, pupils, collar, colour and the background. There is a tiny bit missing from this too. If you look at the end he has his paw up, well that extends and hi-5's a snakes tail in the tank in front of him. He then turns towards the right side of the camera and walks off.





This just has the wrong background and needs the proper zoom in footage. Oh and the girl's hand appearing and picking the butty up!





Remus is missing his tail, pupils, collar and colour in parts of this bit. The girl is missing some of her colour, blinks and some extra frames to tidy her movement up. This is the last scene and is missing the bit with the keys and the butty bit. The butty bit will be missing from my hand-in as I previously mentioned but I'm hoping to finish the key bit tomorrow. The background of this bit is also wrong, its not meant to be in b/w, not sure why I did that. Its also meant to zoom in closer as he runs across the desk at the beginning, solving the issue of him being so small but still fitting all my stuff in.


Its going to be a long day tomorrow, possibly a night too. Wish I had one more day, would be so much easier. My own fault though, I should of spent more time on it when I got my extension. I took it too easy as I took quite a while to recover from my awful attacks and then was scared they'd come back and then got drawing block! Not good. I am happier with what I've got now though so that's something. I just hope I get it all in one piece, that works and that I can write to a disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment