Thursday 29 October 2009

Abstract

My project is going to cover the different ways cats can be animated and use that information to build my project. I am going to look at how anthropomorphism can be used and has been used. I am also going to look at different types of animation for example stop-frame, traditional and 3D. Then I am going to look at how books have been changed when made into an animated film specifically looking at The Jungle Book. Then I am going to look in detail at previous animations and documentaries of cats and comparing the advantages and disadvantages of each method. For example comparing the animation, ‘Simon’s Cat’ with the much more complicated and time consuming ‘The Aristocats’. Finally I will look at real cat behaviour, breeds, body language.

1 comment:

  1. looking at that sheet they gave us make sure your abstract is clear (which i think it is) and poses a clear question or hypothesis....

    ReplyDelete