Tuesday 13 October 2009

Short idea based on happenings with Remus

For where this idea came fom you need to look at my Remus blog. I've loved the idea of doing an animation with the feel of 'Simons Cat' and I feel what I have wrote below has that feeling.

Blue text is Remus' actions and red is mine.



Remus the naughty cat


I'm working on laptop and eating a ham sandwich at the same time.

Remus stalks around the sofa, hiding, popping his out in various places. He then runs to his toy box and knocks it over.

I look up and awwww grrrr and roll eyes but go back to work.

The whole time Remus is looking Innocent but as soon as he sees I am looking away he grabs the Cat Nip bag and carries it to under the stool and rips it open.

I look up just as it happens.

Remus is eating it and smacking it (his pupils go big during eating).

I run to him yelling.

Remus runs off.

I get there go awwww as bending down and try to pick up the spilt catnip.

While doing this Remus comes back and starts jumping and rolling in it again and getting in the way.

Once only crumbs are left I go back to work.

Remus carries on messing the crumbs until he notices I'm eating my sandwich. He sneaks up and sits on the arm of the sofa.

I look at him and move the sandwich away.

He sneaks around the back and meows at me and looks at sandwich.

I shake head and move it back to my left side.

He waits till I'm not looking and goes behind me.

I look around think hes gone.

He then sneaks back to my left and he reaches to my sandwich in my left hand and licks my sandwich!

I look and then look away but suddenly shoot my head back and snatch my sandwich back.

Remus still has his tongue out during this but the jumps off the sofa as I wave my hand and look angry. He runs to the other side of the sofa and hides at the back of it.

I've been watching this but as he looks calm, I go back to eating my sandwich and working on laptop.

Remus suddenly pops his head up and does the glare he does when hes going to attack me on the stairs but then stops and meerkats to scope the room. He looks up and sees the string at the top of the curtain. (Zoom in as he notices it). He then goes back to the stairs stalk pose, wiggles his bum and shoots up the curtain as he's reaching...

I jump up and grab him and put him on the floor and finger wag him, he goes for my finger so I growl. I then fix the top of the corner and turn around to find him finishing my sandwich! I awwww and fall to sit down flopped on the sofa. Looking defeated.

He looks at me and pulls out one of his toy mice and puts it on the plate and slides it to me with a big grin.

My mouth drops and just turn eyes to camera and roll my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment