Wednesday 14 April 2010

Blocking Animation Part 2

Below is my blocking animation for the second scene of my animation. A blocking animation is where just the main poses are put in place, they can be moved or change shape as you will see below.
This is the second part, which is where Remus notices the sandwich. I have done this scene before the first one as I am still finalising the storyboard for the first bit with the fish and snake as it is a recent addition.
You will also see that I added black cartoony lines to the background and made it all black and white. I felt it was more fitting with my insperation (Simon's Cat) if it was also black and white and I mentioned the black lines in the last post.

2 comments:

  1. wow that is amazing !!!

    really good. great progress i like the concept

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thats really good.........i like the concept and it looks visually stunning..


    good egg

    ReplyDelete