Wednesday 14 April 2010

Wish List - More Books

A while ago I made a wish list of books I'd like. I managed to get two of the books and they have been really helpful. They are all pristine and it makes me sad when I have to bend it to see everything. I have a thing about keeping books in a good condition. Should have seen how crazy I went when my sister borrowed my Harry Potter and saved her page by bending the corner! I wasn't a happy bunny.

Any way, I just caught wind that Disney released a visual companion for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. The original one I saw in the shop was more illustrations of the film and disappointed me but from the videos that people have posted on Amazon of it... WOW! It looks like it covers all the art, visual effects, design.etc. I soooo want it! I'm sure it could fill my curiosity and love of the Cheshire Cat :D

Amazon - Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Visual Companion


Another book I've just come across and would love is the Art of How to Train Your Dragon. I'm a total sucker for the 'Art of' books. They always give me an insite of films and their designers, animators.etc. I think when I get a job I'm going to be buying them and build quite a collection, it will be a very pretty collection though as they really do have great pieces of art in them. This one especially interested me because of the dragons. I love mythical creatures especially Dragons, my second favourites are the Phoenix and the Griffin.

Amazon - The Art of How to Train Your Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment