Sunday 25 April 2010

Spotting the Butty

This bit is when Remus runs past the shelves, spots the butty and slides to a stop, meerkats and then turns to look at the viewer then turns back. Below is this bit and as far as I've got but next he drops down and gets into a stalking position. I am working on that bit today.

My only mmm about this bit is really he should go from 4 legs to sitting then to meerkat position. If I get time I will go back and fix that.





Another idea instead of the stalk bit is to zoom in like I have roughly done at the end of the video below. I would just do the zooming in using 3D max though so it won't jump or lose picture quality.




On the left is an image I used as reference for when my cat stands like a meerkat. It was really helpful.

You can see that the pose I used is very similar to the picture. The only real difference is the tail and I twisted my cats body a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment