Monday 26 April 2010

Hand-in Info

After seeing Tracy and Derek this morning I think I understand what my hand-in dates are and what needs to be handed in for each section. Below is my breakdown of it all.

Research & Development - 4th May
* Blog
* Study of cats
* Study of cat behaviour
* Anthropomorphism research
* Visual References
* Videos, animations.etc I've watched.
* Sketchbook scans
* My animation tests
* A concluding statement stating what I did and why I did it, what I achieved, what was easy and was difficult.


Special Study - 4th May
* Blog
* Technical stuff -
- How I did stuff.
- What methods I used and was thinking of using.etc.
* My animation tests
* A concluding statement stating what I did and why I did it, what I achieved, what was easy and was difficult.


Dissertation - 4th May
* Dissertation
* Appendix
* Research associated with my dissertation


Showreel - 17th May
* Animated Short
* Storyboard
* My animation tests
* My animatic
* Script


Presentation - 20/24th May
* Presentation for Special Study (20min talk with audio/visual)


Derek also said that he will look at my animation on the 17th and if he thinks it will affect my grade if I have more time then he will put in for as much extra time as I can have that will still allow me to graduate this year. It would probably be only a few extra days.

No comments:

Post a Comment