Thursday 12 November 2009

Plan for this week

1. Work on character design of Remus.
For help print images of him in different poses and do guides to get his rough shape.

2. Look at other animations of Little Red Riding Hood.
Do any have characters as animals instead of people (excluding the wolf)?

3. Come up with 3 different rough scripts for my 3 favourite ideas (Remus the Naughty Bengal, The Fish Shop Cat and Little Red Riding Hood parody).
Show these to people to see which they think is the best idea/story. Remember to let them know any problems that any of my ideas may have such as it could be difficult to make under 1.30mins or if the script needs changing and its just a rough idea of the story.

4. Print out my blog for presentation of Research and Development.
Probably just stick with normal print out. No fancy colours or anything. Although I could possibly print out any Cat stuff on say Yellow paper and any animation research on errr Blue paper and anything else on Green paper. Oh and make a cover page and include my name, course, Research and Development and my blog address. Also create a first page explaining about writing all my research on my blog and also how I use it to show my development.etc. Basically an intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment