Sunday 22 November 2009

Remus the Naughty Cat/Bengal Storyboard

Not sure on the title yet. I kind of think Bengal sounds better than Cat but not everyone has heard of Bengals but know what a cat is... Guess I could call it 'Remus the Naughty Bengal cat' but that sounds awful to me. Oh 'Remus the Cat' or 'The Naughty Cat' or even 'The Naughty Cat, Remus'. Doesn't really matter at the moment any way.

This is the first page of my thumbnails for the Naughty Cat story. I'm not overly impressed with quite a few of the angles and will have to get some advice on good angles and views. Never really been taught it so will be very helpful.

I also think that I will be sticking with this idea or slightly changing it to be set in a Fish Shop. I will write a short script with the fish shop as a setting to see how I feel first though.

I also found that I prefer to draw guys than girls probably because most of my friends are guys so I can think how they move and act more than a girl. Yes I know I am a girl and should know from that but who watches them self or really thinks how they sit on a sofa or throw a toy, and could draw that accurately! That's why once I have a final story, plan and storyboard I will ask a friend to be my character in the animation. I plan to film him doing the actions so I know it looks right. Just like they did for the old Disney films ;) Walt supposedly preferred doing it this as well. Can't remember the quote I read but I will find it and post it on here when I do.

Oh and excuse my thumbnails, they aren't meant to be the neatest or tidiest things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment